Friday, May 28, 2010

Day 28: Hair & Stuff

Hey Gorgeous Reader, How are you doing today?
My day was pretty chill just relaxed
I did go to Wal-Mart love that store ...
... they have so many good deals ..
I had to get some stuff I need it



This shampoo & conditioner
I love it smells so good
It's Herbal Essences
Long Term Relationship
for Long hair
it prevents breakage and split ends
It smells like Red raspberry


I got this Olay Quench Lotion
Make up Guru Dulce Candy
recommended this lotion on one of her videos
so I wanted to try it myself
she has such glowing skin
I want skin like that... so lets see ...
it has Shea butter and vitamin E & B3


This is a Heating protector
this prevents from hair damage against hot styling tools
I've never tried so lets see ... what happens I'll do a review on it later on...

Hope you enjoy the rest of your day........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Princess..
    Here in Australia herbal essence won an award for it's long lasting fragrance, and red raspberry sounds delicious.

    ♥ Bev
    fiercenailsandbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete