Saturday, May 15, 2010

Day 15: Nair (I don't think so...)



This is what I bought today
I saw this at Rite-Aid
&&
I was like hmmm wonder if they work...

Well just to let you know I have never tried this before
or anything like it.
so.... yeah
let me tell you....



It's Nair hair removal
Is for FACE, EYEBROWS && BIKINI

WAX STRIPS
"WAXING WITHOUT AN "OUCH"!"
(more like waaahhh?)

it comes with 7 Medium
&10 small double-sided
wax strips
&&
3 pot-wipes

Directions:
  • warm strip by massaging it between your hands.
  • slowly pull the double-sided strip apart
  • apply the strip firmly in the direction of hair growth and with one quick movement pull the strip off in the opposite direction.
Yeah first of all the strip doesn't warm up by rubbing it
it barely did by putting it on the microwave (about 1.5min)
it is double sided but half of the product stays on the other half.
I try it on my eyebrows
OMG!.....
It was just stuck like if it was glue
but it was goooee
sticky
it smells like mint
&& no hair were removed

I RECOMMEND DON'T WASTE && TIME ON THIS PRODUCT

DOES NOT WORK

PAINFUL

NOT WORTH IT!!!








Show all

1 comment:

  1. thanks for the tip!

    i've thought about getting this before, but i think i just changed my mind! lol

    ReplyDelete