Monday, June 20, 2011

My Top Picks from FreePeople.com


Hey dolls well I was browsing online & I went to FreePeople.com
This website has the most unique styles 
but they can be very pricey but their bohemian style is amazing! 
I love it... if I could afford it, I would buy this items!
This are my top summer picks!


Angel Wings Open Shoulder Dress

$128.00

This dress is gorgeous 
It looks so comfy to wear to the beach or just to go shopping!



Animal Godet Tank Dress
$98.00

very cute & feminine 
this one is one of my favorites! 



Crochet One Piece
$148.00

This one piece is soo cute!
i love the details & the color is beautiful!



Delancy Backpack
$388.00

This backpack is so cute and it reminds me of the 90's
I actually own a similar one but it was much more less then this one!


Do you like the bohemian style?


-BELLA<3

No comments:

Post a Comment