Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 14: 100 Day Picture Challenge

DAY 14: A PICTURE OF SOMEONE YOU COULD NEVER IMAGINE YOUR LIFE WITHOUT...


First of all I don't have a picture of  my Auntie/ mother she raised me since I was 8 years old and she means the world to me unfortunately I don't have a recent picture of her on my laptop ... but without her I don't know what I would do....

Second is my father he is the greatest dad any girl could ask for I'm his little  princess <3

Third it would be my sisters, I only have 2 here and you've guys seen them on my previous blog
they are amazing and love them to death ... =)

and lastly would be my Fiance 
You guys have also seen him on my previous blogs
he is my other half without him I'm not happy
he is the love of my life

and of course my entire family that is not on here but without them or their support I don't know what I would be doing now

I LOVE YOU!!!!


-BELLA<3

No comments:

Post a Comment