Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 16: 100 Day Picture Challenge

DAY 16: A PICTURE OF SOMEONE THAT INSPIRES YOU...


DULCECANDY87!!!

O.M.G.! Where to start? Well when I started watching YouTube videos
 Dulce was one of the first Make up Gurus I watched ... 
I love her she is amazing she is so sweet and humble...
 Dulce and I have a lot in comon and she  inspires me to 
become a succesful woman and to achieve my dreams. 
She does makeup tutorials, hauls, reviews & more...





Besides being  sweet and inspiring 
Dulce has the best sense of style 
she is unique and every outfit post is like I'm looking at a magazine.
She is definitely a FASHION ICON!
For those who don't know Dulce  she has her own 
YouTube channel 
DulceCandy87
her own blog
DulceCandy87
&
 other pages

Here is her Snapshot video



I LOVE YOU DULCE 
YOU ARE MY INSPIRATION 


WHO IS YOUR INSPIRATION?


-BELLA<3




No comments:

Post a Comment