Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Three of Me?!

TAG! I'M IT! :)

Three names I go by:

1. Nanci
2. Bella
3. Lil' Nanci

Three jobs I have had:

1. Market
2. F21
3. Wet Seal


Three places I have lived:

1. California
2. El Salvador
3. California

Three favourite drinks:

1. Iced Tea
2. Dr. Pepper
3. Apple Juice

Three TV shows I watch:
1. Two and Half Men
2. ANTM
3. Vampire Diaries

Three places I have been:

1. El Salvador
2. Fresno
3. San Diego

Three places I would like to visit:

1. Paris
2. Hawaii
3. New York

Three favorite old TV shows:

1. Friends
2. Fresh Prince of Bel Air
3. Sabrina

Three favorite dishes:

1. Japanese - Hibachi chicken & rice

2. Chinese- Chow main mmmm

3. Salvadorean- Pupusas


Three makeup/beauty products I cannot live without:

1. Mascara
2. Eyeliner
3. Lipstick

Three things I’m looking forward to:

1. My summer full of vacations
2. October going to El Salvador
3. Thanksgiving mmmm lots of Food

Three people I tag:

ALL OF YOU PRETTY PEOPLE!

BYE! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment