Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Favorite Halloween Costumes 2011!



LADY GAGA TUXEDO COSTUME
$52.99

MISS EDWARD SCISSORHANDS
$54.99

FLASHDANCE SWEATSHIRT DRESS
$49.99

THE GREEN HORNET KATO
$54.99


Hey Dolls ! I was browsing online for Halloween costumes
and I came across Costumesupercenter.com
I really love this four costumes 
they are different and rally cool!
If I could I would buy all four but 
Anyways,
Are you ladies ready for
Halloween? what are your plans?
I cant wait for the costume parties 
they are so much fun!
Has anyone gone to any haunted places or trails?
I haven't ...planning on  this year!
Don't you guys love the Pumpkin Patches?
Let me know what your plans are for Halloween
&& 
if you don't celebrate Halloween
let me know 
if you like to dress up
anyways?
l0l


L0VE
-BELLA<3




-BELLA<3

No comments:

Post a Comment