Monday, September 19, 2011

The Emmy's My Top Fave.!!! (including Kandee Johnson!)

The first dress Of course it's gotta be 
The Beautiful Kandee Johnson 
She is looking Beautiful as always 
she looks like a Rock Goddess!!!
Love her !!!!




                                                                            

Julia Stiles
                                 George Hobeika Couture & kotur

 Nina Dobrev in Donna Karan & Neil Lane

                                        


Sofia Vergara in Vera Wang

Evan Rachael  Wood in
 Ellie Saab, Salvatore Ferragamo, 
   & Fred Leighton
                                                                                                                                        

Kelly Osbourne 
Katie Holmes
                                                                                           

                                                      I didn't watch the Emmy's Last night
I missed it but this morning 
I couldn't wait to see everyone's Dresses
So, I posted My top Favorite Dresses .... 
Who's did YOU like/love?

L0VE
-BELLA <3














No comments:

Post a Comment