Friday, August 26, 2011

Shoes I Heart Today! (& Welcome back!)


Hey L0ves !!!! I been missing you all its been forever!... I had no laptop I still don't have a camera but now I have my laptop back so I will try to get back in track!....
I wish I had this shoe closet its beautiful ...I mean I know it can be bigger but this is good for me its so organized.... It has a classic look to it and the chair is beautiful! && of course i would have some fun shoes in my collection like this ones....

            I love bows and this black heels are adorable!!!!

This red ones are so cute too I love red shoes and they are perfect with the bow !

& something daring for a change this sparkly studded babies!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!... Don't you?


Let me know which shoes you like?
&
how big your shoe collections is or how big you wish it was!

love 
BELLA<3

2 comments:

  1. I need that wall for shoes STAT! LOL! Love this and the cute black bow on the back of those shoes!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where where where can I buy these amazing sparkly studded multicolored heels!?!?!

    IN LOVE :D

    ReplyDelete