Friday, January 15, 2010

My very first Blog!


Lets see! Hi Everybody this is Princess Bella and this is my First Blog well I really don't know what to say but, I'll start by telling you a little bit about me. I'm 2twenty-something years young and I'm from Los Angeles, CA I was born and raised here. Both my parents are from El Salvador, so you can say I'm Salvi.....lol..... O.M.G I love PUPUSAS! well anyways I'm happily Engaged to a wonderful man named David. I work at Wet Seal. and I love it and I hate it I know its weird, maybe i can talk about it in another blog. My Goal is to finish Beauty school and i also want to work in the fashion industry. I Love Love Fashion! I could shop for days! Everything about it makes me IDK how to explain it Alive or something about it lol....I also love to watch movies its like a hobby buying DVDs and watching them.i love going out and doing fun stuff. walks on the beach bowling just going out to a sit down restaurant and just talk and enjoy life. I'm also hooked on the web it's like my drug i know it's bad, but i guess now a days is kind of normal. I just like not be informed and learn about everything that's going on. But anyways let me not bore you with my blabbering. this is me PRINCESS BELLA & WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND HAVE FUN READING MY NONSENSE!.... MUCH LOVE GOES TO YA! TTUL

No comments:

Post a Comment